BREAK THE STATUS QUO – INNOVATE WITH THE SPEED OF A STARTUP THROUGH A FRESH, AGILE APPROACH TO PROBLEM-SOLVING.
What is a design thinking workshop?
A design thinking workshop involves a cross-disciplinary group of practitioners gathered for a fixed period of time — often a week or two with no distractions — to discover the core of user problems through extreme empathy and first principles reasoning. This exercise leads to novel solutions that directly address customer needs, which translates to new opportunities for business growth.
What makes Theorem’s approach unique?
Theorem brings vast hands-on expertise to companies looking for a better way to concept, design, build, and launch best-in-class products. We craft customized programs to address the goals of each client — introducing practical methods that drive cultural change in as little as one week.
We combine both academic and hands-on knowledge from our years of experience as design thinking practitioners. Our tangible framework for innovation helps transform the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside-out.
Transforming organizations since 2007
- We have over a decade of delivering quality solutions for our customers.
Implementation of agile sprints
- You’ll shortcut months of time into weeks through an efficient, iterative cycle.
Design thinking experts
- Each team member has an average of 10 years of hands-on experience.
Formation of cross-functional “squads”
- We show you how to form small, nimble teams with the autonomy to move fast.
Seamless handoff to your team
- We provide the tools and support for long-term, ongoing success.
"Design thinking has the power to change the way you approach problem-solving by always referencing the ‘why.’ Why are we doing this? You learn to question your assumptions every step of the way."
How it works
Design thinking identifies the best solutions to the biggest, most complex challenges that companies face. Need to eliminate all plastic from your packaging by 2025? Or create an IoT program to future-proof your business? We can help.
Theorem shares our own unique design thinking process, as pictured here, so clients can devise the most profitable path forward.
The output of our workshop is an implementation and investment plan for next steps, so that a team can then develop and test prototypes. Other key results include:
- Increased speed from idea to prototype
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Efficiency and cost savings
- A culture of innovation
- Run a 1-day design thinking workshop to analyze a specific problem at a high level
- Run a 2-week design thinking workshop to work out a problem at a detailed level
- Create a customized Design Transformation program for training and supporting your team with a new way of thinking
- Provide cross-functional teams to pair with your teams on the implementation of design thinking practices