Enterprise Innovation – A Practical Approach
BREAK THE STATUS QUO – INNOVATE WITH THE SPEED OF A STARTUP THROUGH A FRESH, AGILE APPROACH TO PROBLEM-SOLVING.
How to Convert Blocks into Stepping Stones: Establish Innovation Hubs
Leaders who wish to counteract obstacles and foster big ideas within their company need to put the right structures in place. The cultural shifts require a vision from the executive team that the entire organization can align around. This white paper discussed the practical steps to make the vision a reality.
What makes Theorem’s approach unique?
At Theorem, we help organizations see what’s possible rather than what’s worked in the past. Theorem brings vast hands-on expertise to companies looking for a better way to concept, design, build, and launch best-in-class products. We craft customized programs to address the goals of each client — introducing practical methods that drive cultural change in as little as one week.
We combine both academic and hands-on knowledge from our years of experience as design thinking practitioners. Our tangible framework for innovation helps transform the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside-out.
- We are innovation partners to the world’s biggest brands We helped the world’s biggest brand to ideate, develop and commercialize new products.
- Transforming organizations since 2007 We have over a decade of delivering quality solutions for our customers.
- Implementation of agile sprints You’ll shortcut months of time into weeks through an efficient, iterative cycle.
- Design thinking experts Each team member has an average of 10 years of hands-on experience.
- Formation of cross-functional “squads” We show you how to form small, nimble teams with the autonomy to move fast.
- Seamless handoff to your team We provide the tools and support for long-term, ongoing success.
- Workshops to brainstorm as a group
- A workflow tool to capture new ideas from employees
- A ticketing system analysis to find potential improvements
- A competitive analysis to identify relevant improvements to organizational operations
- The application of industry trends and technology advancements to solve business problems