Why You Might Need Business Process Re-Engineering
If any of these statements resonate with you, your organization might be a good candidate for our TheoremOne business process re-engineering approach:
- Lack of time to focus on improving your business processes
- Lack of recognition of the extent or scale of problems
- People involved use the best tool they have at their disposal, which is usually Excel, to fix problems
- Inadequate infrastructure
- Insufficient training
- Overly bureaucratic processes
- Lack of team motivation and drive
What is TheoremOne?
TheoremOne is a holistic approach to business process re-engineering that leverages a combination of technology, process, human capital, and culture transformation to drive measurable outcomes and results that enable your organization to:
- Refocus company values on customer needs
- Redesign core processes using technology to enable improvements
- Reorganize your business into cross-functional teams with end-to-end responsibility for a process
- Rethink basic organizational and people issues
- Measurably improve business processes across the organization
Outcomes That Matter
Reduce Costs and Cycle Times
TheoremOne’s unique approach to delivering end-to-end transformation is designed to reduce the cost and churn associated with traditional process re-engineering efforts through a focus on small scale, low-risk, and iterative change.
Measurably Improve Quality
Quality shouldn’t be an abstract target — TheoremOne makes improvements in quality, a core, and measurable outcome of the process re-engineering process through our proprietary approach to categorizing, and prioritizing the value of individuals changes in state.
Increase Speed to Change
Getting started is always easier than finishing. With TheoremOne, your re-engineering journey is oriented around an aggressive target for rollout of improvements to critical processes in 60 days or less.